Unique film, digital and video production experience including directing, editing, pre-production, post-production and on-camera talent. Storytelling, brief building, budgeting and timeline curation and execution with reporting producer management expertise.
Director, Digital Production 1/2018– Present
• Oversee all ‘enhanced’ content creation and production management including live action and
animated video, graphics, podcasts and digital web experiences throughout all phases of production for 30+ clients including Samsung, Northrop Grumman, Abbott, HP, WordPress and IBM.
• Collaborate with Director, Creative Strategy on enhancing production workflows and efficiencies.
Oversight on execution of productions through entire lifecycle and maintaining creative integrity,
budgets and timelines.
• Management and nurturing of ‘Creative Ops’ production team including associate, digital and
senior producers. Focusing on freelancer accountability, maintaining timelines, budgets and
identifying new creative partners.
• Director-level review of all developed content throughout production. Collaborate and
communicate with producer team on successful production process enforcement.
Senior Digital Producer 2/2017– 1/2018
• Manage additional ‘enhanced’ content creation, timeline and budgeting for live action and animated video and series, comics, design and digital web experiences throughout all phases of production for 30+ clients including Samsung, Colgate, Mastercard, HP, WordPress and Planet Fitness.
• Management and delegation of responsibilities for team of direct reports including associate and
digital producers. Focusing on individual production strengths, freelancer negotiations and
production process enforcement.
• Development of enhanced project tracking document and JIRA ticketing system for project
planning, budgeting oversight and internal team communications.
• Contribution, organization and development of feedback to improve production workflow within
SaaS platform with support from team of producers and other internal team members.
• On set production support for freelance creative partners and clients.
Digital Media Producer 8/2015– 2/2017
• Manage ‘enhanced’ content creation, scheduling and budgeting for live action and animated video,
eBooks and graphic design throughout all phases of production (concept development, scripting,
storyboarding, casting, editing) for 20+ clients. Manage supporting associate producer role.
• Maintain and manage relationships with freelance producers, directors, animators, designers and
internal teams to execute on content for entire client book of business. Hold partnered freelancers
accountable through entire production process.
• Creative brief and process document development to correspond with SaaS platform for production
integrity and streamlined consistency. Create production workflow for each content type and
project tracking document as part of building new ‘Creative Desk’ team.
COMMUNITY BROADCASTERS, LLC
Digital Project Manager 6/2014 – 8/2015
• Manage all online content creation, production, strategy and development of 19 newly launched radio
station and market websites including 9 live streams, ad inventory and brand presence. Develop
presentations and strategize with sales teams in each market to ensure successful client campaigns.
• Liaison and management for all CB, LLC projects including graphics, live events and digital
production involving Mittcom, sister creative agency.
• Manage social media strategy including reporting, campaigns and promotions, corresponding directly
with station Production Directors and On-Air talent for social media reach of over 80,000 followers.
WRESTLINGFIGURES.COM, [RINGSIDE COLLECTIBLES, INC]
Production Manager/Marketing Manager/Host & Talent 11/2008 – 8/2013
• Full creative development including pre- and post-production, filming including set up, camera
operation, directing, and on camera talent for wrestling, promo and product related videos for both
advertisement and entertainment purposes. Interviews wrestling talent leading to 35+ million views
across social channels over 1-2 years.
• Complete production and press coverage of San Diego Comic-Con (2011-2013) including editorials,
video interviews, original video content and Mattel WWE panel. Coverage increased item pre-sales
• Assisting president and vice president in maintaining relationships with Mattel and Jakks Pacific
marketing, sales associates and product developers. Aiding in exclusive action figure product
selection and development.
• Responsible for social media content and brand development leading to growth on Facebook to
30,000+ likes and Twitter to 15,000+ followers after 1 year. Maintenance including WWE action
figure photography and editing, WWE Magazine print ads, pricing adjustments, community
correspondence, maintaining top seller and new release lists and graphic correspondence.
• Managing and overseeing e-commerce/marketing assistant role and entire customer service
department and employees therein including customer relations and customer service issues.
Social Media Contributor / Copywriter 9/2013 – Present
• Part-time development of blogs (WordPress) to drive SEO content, keyword-infused product
descriptions and Twitter management.
CC2K – The Nexus of Pop Culture Fandom, [CinCity2000.com]
Contributor 2/2008 – 11/2010
General film, comic book and television criticisms and articles, including script reviews.
On site press coverage of New York Comic-Con (2008-2009) including editorials.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Film (Concentration: Production and Screenwriting), C.W. Post College
Recipient of the Bert and Phillip Sidlett Memorial Award for Comparative Literature
Dean’s List (2007-2008)
Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Word, Movie Magic Screenwriter and Final Draft. Use of Panasonic AG-AC130AP and Panasonic HMC150 HD Cameras.
Professional development of script and story for film, television and online video.
On set experience from numerous professional independent films and extra on feature film 'Edge of Darkness.'
My Free Taxes' Animated Spot (United Way)
'SBTV' - Mid-Range Smartphone Value (Samsung)
'Art Innovates Life' - The Brandon Balasbas Story (Northrop Grumman)
'WrestlingFigures.com - Showreel / Production Reel' (Ringside Collectibles, Inc.)
Dramatic Origins of a Deep-Rooted Outcry! (Personal Short Film)
'Environmental Tech' - Landing Page Experience (Northrop Grumman)
Wordpress.com - Spain Ad (Automattic/Wordpress)
'How to Guide Your Website Design With Personas' (Automattic/Wordpress)
Wordpress.com - Hindi Ad (Automattic/Wordpress)
The Utah Jazz Create the Ultimate Fan Experience with Digital Signage (Samsung)
Tech Knowledge: Episode 4 - Revelation (Abbott)
Tech Knowledge: Episode 1 - Inception (Abbott)
How to Enable Dual Messenger - SBTV (Samsung)
How to Brush Teeth Correctly (Colgate)
Meet Millennial Shoppers' Expectations - SBTV (Samsung)
Love One Another - The Sandwich Man (United Way)
I have been in the industry since 2008.