I am a Jill of all trades - Stand-up Comedian/ Actress/ Writer/ Consultant/ Sales Manager/ Sales Extraordinaire (seriously, I can sell anything)
I have two separate goals; in regarding my work life that intertwine with each-other.
One is my professional goal & the other is my creative career goal. without my professional goal, I will not be able to fund and succeed in my creative career goal.
My Goal professionally is to be a member or a leader of a team where my experience in sales, consulting, operations, & management will be a positive asset
This is what I bring to the table.
• Accomplished, sales professional with 10 + years of solid success in various fields of sales, consultant work, & operations management.
• Tenacious negotiator & closer; adept in conveying the benefits of products/services & generating customer interest. (also Bi-Lingual)
• Able to quickly learn, master & sell new product offerings
• Proficient hiring, training, evaluating, & supervision skills
• Effective persuasive communication skills; use consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships & turn cold canvassing into sales
When it comes to sales I'm a shark, but I do it with class & refinement. The best sales people make their customers & clients feel as if they haven't been sold..
80% of sales is selling yourself, the rest is a walk in the park.
My creative career goal is not that far off from my professional one.
As a performer 90% of your job is to sell your performance to the audience, manager, agent, or whoever else is searching for your type of talent.
I will always work harder than the girl you hired before me!
I don't want to be a one-trick pony or a hack comedian.
I want to always be challenged & to be a chameleon when it comes to the types of roles I play or scripts I write.
I want to achieve greatness & I want to work with anyone & everyone that wants to achieve the same thing.
Specialties:Selling, Negotiating, Networking, Making People laugh and comfortable around me!