I'm a designer with a passion for words; a visual thinker who is touched by beauty. I'm a design and communications professional with extensive experience in project management, marketing, writing, and graphic design. I have a proven ability to collaborate, connect, and work with others. I'm an expert in digital print production, pre-press, and page layout.
A few highlights regarding my skills and experience:
• Over five years as graphic designer, curriculum writer, e-learning manager
• Skilled at managing multiple tight-deadline projects that require smooth, seamless integration in design, look, feel, and functionality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that leverage all stakeholders
• Passionate about technology. Expert in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop
• MA from Villanova University
• BA from University of Michigan
Specialties: Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Certified graduate of Leadership in Context leadership training.
I have been in the industry since 1990.