The following job experience at Green Key Resources as an Office Manager/Receptionist captured my diverse skill set.
Green Key Resources, LLC New York, NY (temporary/contract position) Receptionist/Office Manager, January 2012 to September 2012
• Performed receptionist duties handling an extremely high volume of calls for a Director and Medical Director.
• Provided direct services to 60 clients in two nursing homes as a part of a client care coordination team.
• Quickly learned new health care software Mediture and assisted some staff members with using Mediture.
• Edited finance reports, typed memos, forwarded timesheets to the payroll department and created meeting agendas.
• Maintained client-related records and other related documentations according to the Quality Assurance Director’s instructions which helped the organization pass a NY State Audit.
• Worked as part of the unit and actively participated in the quality assurance and quality improvement tasks.
• Communicated highly effectively with the entire staff.
• Worked well across the organizational structure.
• Managed thirty aides by maintaining quality control for 60 clients and assessed the aides’ performance and relayed that performance to the Director.
• Tracked and input aides’ hours into Mediture.
• Handled billing issues, scheduled appointments, ordered equipment for 60 clients, ordered office supplies/ food, maintained the office, greeted guests, seated management meetings, organized meetings and ran errands.
Additional info: I am personable/ friendly. I am talented at handling phones, and am extremely organized. I possess a strong ability to handle stress and ability to handle ebb & flow of complex work.I am a recent college graduate and possess a Bachelor of Science degree. Possess the ability to learn quickly in every work setting including Credit Suisse where I was offered a $30,000 promotion and because of this was recently offered a position with Citigroup. Possess strong grasp of MS Office and assisted a Actor's Studio Shetler Studios several years ago. General knowledge of creating legal articles, Python, Mediture, medical coding, Salesforce, SPSS, CAMIS, Accela, QuickBooks, HTML, Oracle and AWARDS.
I have been in the industry since 2005.