Los Angeles, California
Personal Executive Assistant
￼￼￼Acts as liaison between business associates, staff and celebrity clientele in person and
￼Responsible for supervising projects at multiple residences, commercial properties and prestigious recording studio in Hollywood California. Duties include but are not limited to:
over the phone.
• Creates and manages personal schedule/vendor contact database for CEO (international superstar and multi venture capitalist).
• Researches, negotiates, budgets and purchases supplies, services and equipment for office, studio, and personal and professional headquarters.
• Accompanies and drives CEO to business meetings, dinners, and special events. Works closely with publicists for press releases and event planning.
• Flexible: works weekends, evenings, and is available for domestic and/or international travel.
• Complies with Non-Disclosure Agreement and demonstrates common sense, discretion and trustworthiness at all times.
• Detail oriented, organized and proactive. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Energetic, social, and personable. Takes initiative in a team oriented environment.
• Demonstrates Proficiency in Mac (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Negotiates contracts, accounts payable, billing.
I have been in the industry since 2010.