I'm Devin Ladd. I'm a Steadicam operator in NYC. My experience includes feature films, music videos, commercials, short films, and documentaries. My gear is quite mobile, so even though I typically work in the tri-state area, I am always ready to travel if necessary. I love the art of film making, and operating Steadicam is a wonderful tool. The most impossible shots are now possible because of the ability to move the camera where you want it to go. So please feel free to contact me anytime and let's get your idea to work!
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phone - 860-237-0754
Some footage - www.vimeo.com/devinladd
- Ultra 1 Sled w/Tiffen HD UltraBright1 8.5” LCD HD Component Ready
- 27"-71" Telescoping Post
- Tilt head and motorized top stage
- Can be used for a variety of HD, Video, 16mm and 35 mm packages weighing up to 75 lbs.
Follow Focus and Wireless -
- Bartech Follow Focus Hand Unit and Bartech Iris Control Hand Unit (Can be separate or put together)
- (2) Bartech Recievers with (2) Heden Motors and (1) M-1 motor with necessary gears for all lens types
- IDX Cam-Wave HD Wireless Transmitter and (1) Receiver, with plenty of HD/SDI cables and IDX batteries for power
- Directors Monitor available
- Exovest System
- G-70x isoelastic arm
- Canon EOS 7d
- GoPro Hero3
- Walter Klassen Hard Mount (For cars, rickshaws, etc.)
- Mobile Cart and Cases for easy transport around set or to location.
- Cables, Wires, Batteries, accessories and more to help make the job go as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
For additional information about gear, rates, or anything else, give me a call!
I have been in the industry since 2000.
This reel is just a few clips from projects I worked on in the fall/winter of 2013.