Video Editing | Motion Graphics | Cinematography
Enthusiastic, creative, and goal-driven professional with experience in video production. Recognized for professionalism, positive attitude, and commitment to excellence.
Areas of Expertise
DSLR, Mirrorless, ENG Cameras
Digital Asset Management
After Effects & Cinema4D
Multimedia Designer at SolarCity
April 2016 - Present (10 months)
• Shoot and edit training videos for field installers
• Conduct live webinars for remote training workshops
• Record brown bag lectures
Video Producer at UC Davis Academic Technology Services
September 2013 - April 2016 (2 years 8 months)
• Direct and operate multi-camera livestreams of studio productions, classroom lectures, and ceremonies.
• Shoot lectures & live events.
• Operate live remote video interviews over fiber or LTN, and audio interviews over ISDN.
• Create instructional videos and motion graphics for hybrid and online courses..
• Design course materials and eLearning modules using Adobe Captive, Tumult Hype, and Zaption.
• Manage the eLearning Studio, a free workspace for professors to record and edit digital content.
• Provide training on video recording and post production workflows for faculty.
• Create internal training videos for student employees.
• Provide AV support for large campus events.
• Manage digital assets and tape archives.
• Provide closed captioning support for all publicly available videos.
Broadcast Intern at United States Olympic Committee
January 2013 - August 2013 (8 months)
• Shot and edited athlete interviews for social media channels.
• Researched and executed creative video productions for viral marketing.
• Created highlight reels from archival footage.
• Operated live streams of conferences and events.
• Designed motion graphics adhering to brand standards.
Technical Director at UC Davis Film Fest
April 2012 - June 2012 (3 months)
•Coordinated film submissions.
•Managed twitter presence and organized promotional events.
•Transcoded material for festival screening.
•Provided technical support for filmmakers.
•Created a set of instructional documents of best practices for filmmakers.
Studio Manager at AggieTV
November 2010 - June 2012 (1 year 8 months)
•Planned and executed large scale video productions aimed at increasing brand awareness.
•Maintained cameras, audio equipment, studio lights and green screen.
•Trained members on Final Cut Pro.
•Archived media to external storage.
•FTP media licensed to news agencies.
•Generated promotional content for campus events.
•Managed Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress and Youtube accounts.
•Coordinated and lead general meetings.
•Designed motion graphics.
Video Blog Producer at Willen Wellness
July 2011 - August 2011 (2 months)
• Filmed and edited informational videos on natural health treatments.
• Designed and managed social media presence across Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress, and Youtube
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Technocultural Studies: University of California, Davis, 2012
I have been in the industry since 2009.