UPDATE: TWO Spider Pods are now available!
UPDATE: TWO (2) Sony PXW-FX9s are available in the equipment load!
I'm Steve Marchiarullo - a 30' Jimmy Jib Triangle owner/op, FAA Licensed Remote Pilot, and freelance shooter based in the NJ/NY area. I have been lucky enough to shoot all kinds of live events ranging from broadcast sports, to concerts, large scale corporate productions, and even community cultural shows. When it comes to jibs and camera cranes my goal is to provide clients with excellent service whether it be with pristine skills, creativity, communication, or preparation. I stick with clients every step of the way to help make sure productions run like clockwork.
Past clients have included Pearson, TD Bank, Declan Weir Productions, The Philly Cycling Classic, Rutgers University, Stevens Institute of Technology, UPENN, VER, Time Warner, GoFightLive, InfoQ, ClojureCon, TEDx, Laff Mob, Microsoft, and have had work on various networks! My extensive production experience involving jibs, crew shooting, story telling, audio engineering and team player attitude lend well to any production regardless of defined roles.
I hold an FAA Remote Pilot License and can 100% legally operate as a commercial drone pilot in United Sates airspace. I have the knowledge base and experience to ensure productions are done in compliance with FAA regulations, can communicate with the FAA for airspace authorizations/flight waivers, and supply full support crew. My drones are Phantom 4 PRO and Phantom 3 Pro 4k units, have 6 batteries, ND filters, and can be rotated on charges.
Principle Gear Pieces Owned:
- JIMMY JIB TRIANGLE 30' Reach. Builds in 6, 12, 18, 24, and 30' reaches. Support for cameras up to 50lbs.
- Jimmy Jib Lite 18' of reach. Builds in 6, 9, 12, 18' reaches, ability to power rig on battery for 10hrs, cameras up to 20lbs, off road dolly, remote controls for a wide range of camera types. Canon/Fujinon ENG lenses, CINE lenses, and more.
- Ikan Wireless Follow Focus Rigs
- (2) SONY PXW-FX9 and the ability to crew productions with additional FX9s
- Multiple Canon C100MK IIs multiple lenses, slider, Westcott matt kit, IKAN BiColor Panel kit, Lite Panels Fresnel Kit
- (2) Sony PMW300 with upgraded broadcast lenses.
- 1/2" B4 Canon KH20x6.4
- 2/3" B4 Fujinon HA22x7.8
- 1/2" B4 Fujinon XS13x3.3 Wide angle
- (1) Sony PMW200
- smallHD 702 BRIGHT and Atomos Shogun Flame
- Sachtler Video 18SB and DV12SB Tripods
- Metric Halo based recording system with up to 32ch of live audio recording and splitter snake
- control/mix/mastering room stocked with Metric Halo converts, Universal Audio/Waves Plugins, and JBL LSR monitors
- Lighting and DP Equipment: (3) Litepanels Astra 6x Bi-Color with soft box, Aputure C300D (5600), Wescott Matt Lights (5600), IKAN LED Panels (BiColor), Lite Panels Fresnel Kit (5600)
- Phantom 4 Pro 4k Drone AND FAA Remote Pilot License
- Live Directing: Black Magic ATEM switcher, Com system, and stream encoders.
We have been in the industry since 2006.