Dedicated and reliable audio/video production specialist with an eye for detail and comprehensive experience with all aspects of audio and video production. Self-starter and team player with a strong work ethic, problem solving, and organizational skills. Proven ability to handle a variety of simultaneous projects and work under high-pressure deadlines.
Audio Portfolio and Video Demo Reel available at: www.sandersaudio.com
Audio/Video Production Engineer 01/2005 to Present
Sanders Audio and Video – Antioch, TN
• Provided professional quality audio and video recording services to musicians and filmmakers in building successful and continuing relationships between the studio and its clients.
• Negotiated rates, scheduled studio time and daily itineraries for artists and clients including National Public Radio, Lakeshore Christian Church, The Center For Disease Control, Music City Roots, Michael Martin Murphy, Townsquare Pictures, The Nashville Symphony, Billy Hardwick Jr., Jewel Lucien, Charles Walker and The Cobbwebs.
• Built an in-home recording and video studio with consideration for control room, isolation booth, digital audio workstation, wiring and signal flow and was responsible for all technical components related to running a studio.
• Managed all aspects of video production for feature length film, documentary, music video and live performance projects and handled video post-production projects including editing, special effects, motion graphics and audio post-production.
• Managed recording sessions for music and video clients for multiple projects, logging nearly 5000 hours of engineering, recording, editing, mixing and mastering.
• Served as ProTools engineer for multitrack recording, editing, and vocal correction using modern recording techniques including mic placement, recording system setup and operation during sessions.
• Successfully combined the art of recording and videography with advanced computerized techniques and successfully delivered commercial and non-commercial projects on a deadline.
• Performed maintenance of recording and electronic equipment including installation, configuration and repair of computer hardware and software, audio interfaces, studio monitors, HD cameras, microphones and wiring.
Graduate Intern 08/2014 to 12/2014
Digital Audio Post – Nashville, TN
• Engineered audio post production specializing in audio editorial, re-recording to picture, live
concert re-mix and sweetening, sound design, voice over recording, music recording, ADR
recording, Foley recording, audio restoration, and audio forensics.
POS Field Service Technician 01/2001 to 01/2005
Optimal Robotics/Fujitsu Transaction Solutions Inc. – Nashville, TN
• Installation, troubleshooting, repairing and replacing components of POS network systems
including routers, cash registers, bill/coin acceptors/dispensers, printers, touchscreen monitors,
UPS’s, and PDA's.
Senior Help Desk Technician 01/1999 to 01/2001
Dell Computer Corporation – Nashville, TN
• Provided phone technical support for desktop and portable computers
Master of Fine Arts: Recording Arts and Technology Dec 2014
Middle Tennessee State University - Murfreesboro, TN GPA: 3.7
Bachelor of Music: Commercial Music in Recording Technology May 1991
University of Memphis - Memphis, TN GPA: 3.5
• Audio production using Pro Tools including recording, editing, mixing and mastering audio
• Video production including non-linear editing, lighting, and camera operation
• Adobe After Effects including green screen, roto brush, masking and motion graphics
• Automated Dialogue Replacement and Foley
• Vocal tuning/correction using Antares Autotune and Celemony Melodyne
• Live audio engineering in broadcasting and sound reinforcement
• Audio post production for TV / Film / Internet in Stereo and 5.1 Surround formats
• Location sound recording / Boom and wireless lav mic operation and capture
• Film scoring, music composition, production, arranging, editing and mixing
• MIDI music production
• Audio mastering and restoration
• DVD authoring and Video Encoding for DVD and HD video
I have been in the industry since 2005.
Added on 1/12/2017
Music Video produced for Marshann Marcum
Billy Hardwick Jr.
Michael Martin Murphey
Music City Roots
Rock House Center
Center For Disease Control
Lakeshore Christian Church
National Public Radio
Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
Gigabyte GA-EX58A-UD3R Motherboard
i7 920 Quad-Core Processor O/C 4.0 GHz
Pro Tools HD 10.3.9 & Pro Tools HD 11.2.1
MacBookPro I7 / Mavericks
Event 2030/2020 Active Monitors
Alesis DM 10 Electronic Drums
Gretsch Tennessean Guitar
Rickenbacker 360 12-String Guitar
Hofner 200/1 Bass Guitar
Epiphone Bass Guitar
Ibanez 12-String Acoustic Guitar
Takamine 6-String Acoustic Guitar
Wurlitzer Upright Piano
M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller
VOX Valvetronix AD120VTX Guitar Amplifier
Leslie 147RV Speaker
Shure KSM44 Microphone
Audio Production Award 2 consecutive semesters University of Memphis
Dean's List 3 semesters University of Memphis
Associations / Organizations