From broadcast to social media, Kelly Vander Linda has assembled celebrated work for brands, agencies and production companies for over fifteen years. With a roll-up-your-sleeves approach, his expertise in short-form content, commercials and digital has gained international attention earning a Cannes Gold Lion, AICE Awards, One Show, Clios, Gold ADDYs, a Super Bowl spot, Top Ten Most Shared Viral Ads and an Adweek Watch Awards Gold.
Kelly's eye for comedy, action and narrative editorial has delivered notable work for AT&T, HomeAway, Audi, Alaska Airlines, Starbucks, CarMax, Microsoft, Amazon, ESPN, Dish Network, T-Mobile and many others.
Available to work on-site, remote or a mixture of the two. Four wall options also available. Travel possible.
• Viral-digital short film shared worldwide by millions featuring Iron Man, a 3D printed bionic arm and a boy named Alex for Microsoft.
• Edited and delivered 47 social media and digital shorts for Nature's Bounty, on time.
• Helped launch Alexa for Amazon via TV screens everywhere.
• Helped launch HoloLens for Microsoft (in deep, deep secret).
• Griswolds Super Bowl spot and short film for HomeAway.
• Numerous award-winning T-Mobile spots.
• Long running, iconic TV campaign for Pemco Insurance featuring the quirky behavior of Northwest inhabitants.
• Plus work for AT&T, CarMax, ESPN, Alaska Airlines, Verizon, Zico, Dish Network, Audi and many others.