London, United Kingdom
Multi-skilled creative video producer with a proven track record of creating and technically delivering online video, campaigns and promotions. Strong understanding of marketing, social media and digital trends, with critical judgement of what makes for effective content.
Constantly drawing inspiration from existing online and broadcast content, staying up-to-date with visual trends and bringing these to life to ensure content is always pushing creative boundaries.
Excellent understanding of video technology including camera and lighting equipment, pre-production processes (including storyboarding, scripting and creative conception) and post-production, including working knowledge of Final Cut, Premiere Pro, After Effects and colour-grading software.
• Creative, innovative and passionate about video production and the audience experience
• Over 5 years working in professional creative teams within corporate environments
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to project the communication of a brief to a wide and varied audience
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, within various stages of production
• Ability to work at speed with strong attention to detail
• Comfortable with editing, graphics and project management software on a PC and Mac based system
• A high degree of customer service while working with clients, including executives and senior leadership
• The capacity to research and gather relevant information from a variety of sources in order to understand subject matter and produce concise, informative and effective content
I have been in the industry since 2010.