Los Angeles, California
Tristan Pelletier is a Director of Photography focused on YouTube content, commercials, and documentaries. He grew up in North Carolina and is now based in Los Angeles. Raised by an Italian/Irish mom, a French Canadian dad, and as much skateboarding + music as he could get his hands on.
CREATING IMPACT VIA FILM WHILE FACILITATING CREATIVES & CORPORATIONS WITH IDEATION, DIRECTION & EXECUTION.
My equipment + capabilities include:
- (2) Sony A7SIII Mirrorless 4K Digital Camera (with ARRI-styled LUTs for s-log2/3)
- DJI Ronin-RS2 Gimbal Stabilizer w/ full rig
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro Aircraft
- Sony XLR-K3M Dual-Channel XLR Adapter Kit (professional audio PreAmp)
- Tentacle Sync Sync E Timecode Generator (expedites post-production)
- Sony FE G-Master 24-70mm f/2.8 lens
- Sony FE G-Master 70-200 f/2.8 lens
- Rokinon 16mm f/2.8 lens
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 lens
- Rodelink Wireless Lavalier Microphone
- Sennheiser MKE600 Shotgun Mic (w/ boom pole and stand)
- Aperture 300D LED lighting kit
- 3-point LED Panel lighting kit
- 120 fps at 4K / 240 fps at 1080p
- Professional-Grade Cards
I thrive in the fifth quarter, I'm fueled by the pressure, and I value the craft, emotional impact, storytelling, and magic-infused in everything I do. I partner with amazing creative talent to provide you with complete production solutions from beginning to end.
I have been in the industry since 2010.