Gundersen’s Integrated Center for Education (ICE) is a state-of-the-art medical/surgical training and educational site that’s an ideal setting for photography and filming opportunities for a variety of surgical and healthcare scenarios.
Outfitted with a complete surgical simulation lab and fully equipped operating suite it has the look and feel of a real operating room using a wide array of equipment. A variety of human patient simulators include pre-term, newborn, pediatric, pregnant women and other adults can be used to replicate the physiology of illness. The versatility of the rooms and equipment makes it possible to re-create a variety of patient care settings with the most realistic hands-on simulated experience possible.
The facility also has a large education center area with a stage, multiple video screens and capacity for 200 people which would be ideal for shooting convention, reception and dinner event footage.
• The outside of the Integrated Center for Education maintains the charm and visual aesthetics of the original historic brick building
• The city of La Crosse (population about 52,000) is a scenic community bordered on the east by bluffs and on the west by the Mississippi River
• Historic downtown La Crosse is just two miles away, where you will find additional hotels, restaurants, entertainment, Riverside Park and much more
• Easy access to the interstate—about a two-hour drive from Minneapolis, Minn., Eau Claire, Wis., or Madison, Wis., and within a day’s drive of Milwaukee, Chicago, Des Moines and other major Midwest locations
• La Crosse Airport is just seven miles away (about a 20-minute drive) with service from many major cities
We have been in the industry since 2012.