An industry-proven professional with nearly 15 years of experience in film, broadcast, live events and digital content industries, I consistently deliver as a Director, Producer, and Editor. Breaking into entertainment through Mixed Martial Arts, I went on to work extensively in Action Sports, Travel Adventure, Reality TV, Documentaries, Brand Marketing, and Social Media Content. Growing up in Hawai’i and traveling the globe exposed me to a variety of cultures that enables me to view the world through multiple diverse perspectives. This fluid outlook continues to inspire my craft as a Preditor and Post-Production Specialist.
* Self-motivated individual that relates to and collaborates with a wide range of people.
* In-tune with current multi-media and broadcast trends, while maintaining a unique sense of artistry and style.
* Seasoned Producer adept at developing sizzles and pitch reels from deck to sale.
* Adventure and fashion Cinematographer familiar with an assortment of HD, tape, tapeless, DSLR, and 2k8k cameras.
* Experienced speedy Editor that knows when and how to hold on a shot and when to get really intense with cuts on action, match, L, J, cross, jump-cuts, and montages. Cuts clean or with heavy VFX and sound design when appropriate.
* Skilled post-production specialist with substantial understanding of various post workflows including HD, 4K, UHD, HDR, HFR.
* Custom MacPro 2.7GHz 12-Core Intel w/ 30MB L3 cache, Xeon Turbo Boost 3.5GHz
* 64GB 1866MHz DDR3 ECC - 4 x 16GB - 1TB Solid-State Hard Drive (Local)
* Dual AMD FirePro D500 with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM
* Three 27 Inch 5K Apple Monitors with a fourth Panasonic 4K Client Monitor
* Mackie Big Knob Studio Command Center
* Yamaha MSP5 Studio Monitor Speakers
* ISIS-5500 Scalable to 500+TB
* PROMISE Pegasus3 4K R8 32TB (8 x 4TB) Thunderbolt 2 RAID System
I have been in the industry since 2004.