Steadicam Operator | Cinematographer | ARRI Alexa LF Owner based in Los Angeles & Miami. Since graduating from USC's Cinematic Arts program, I have worked on over 50 features, short films, commercials, and documentaries. I am able to offer expertise at any point in the filmmaking process: pre-production, production, and post. I have shot live sports for ESPN and have worked for clients like Harper's Bazaar, PBS, Lifetime, Shots Studios, USC, LA Design Festival, and many others.
I respond best by text!
- ARRI Alexa LF
- Red Ranger Helium 8K S35
- Sigma Cine PL Zoom Lenses: 18-35mm & 50-100mm.
- Manfrotto 504HD Tripod
- Wooden Camera Matte Box & Rail System
- RED 4.7" Touchscreen LCD
- 4x Anton Bauer 90Wh Gold Mount Batteries
- 2x 480G Mini RED Mags
- 2x Leather Grips for Handheld Operation
- Circular Variable ND, 1/4 HBM, & a circular Polarizer
- Lilliput BNC Field Monitor
- Schoeps CMIT 5u Shotgun Mic
- 2x Sennheiser G3's with COS11d's
I have been in the industry since 2014.