SourceConnect and ipDTL equipped. I am a nationally certified Disability & LGBT Business Enterprise, running my broadcast-quality VO studio out of my home in Milwaukee, WI.
MOD = Meticulous, One of a Kind, Delightful!
What makes me a unique VO hire? I was a stage actor from 1989-1996 for a regional children’s theater company, directing thousands of children throughout the US Midwest, and am known for my character acting abilities. I have a Master’s Degree in Adult Education and Organizational Development - and for 23 years (before I started my full-time VO business) I worked in the non-profit and corporate sectors as a training, education, leadership, and diversity practitioner.
My voice is described as strong, unique, velvety, silky, smooth, warm, and buttery – with a broad range of vocal skills.
I have been trained and coached by some of the best and most sought-after voiceover industry professionals, agents, and casting directors, including:
• Randy Thomas (Television Promo and In-show Narration)
• J. Michael Collins (Commercials, eLearning, Narration)
• Dian Perry (Narration)
• Anne Ganguzza (Corporate Narration)
• Melissa Disney (Live announcing)
• Vanessa Gilbert (Casting)
• Sara Sherman (Casting and Animation)
• Brent Hagel (Movie trailers, TV Promo)
• Mary Lynn Wissner (Commercials)
I have been in the industry since 2017.