2664 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90034
Led by a healthcare attorney and pharmacist, our team of healthcare providers deliver medical services for sets, productions, and live events throughout the US. We provide film, television, broadcast, sports, corporate, and commercial productions and events with a one-stop solution to their COVID testing, compliance, safety, and risk management needs. We offer on and off-site Covid testing, antibody testing, and on-set Covid Compliance Officers and Safety Managers.
The duties of a COVID Compliance Office is to protect cast, crew and the public at large. Without a COVID Compliance Officer, production often cannot resume. When searching for a COVID-19 Compliance Officer, look no further than the medics already on set—QuickMed.
As a leader and innovator in screening and testing for COVID-19, we use the best-trained medics with access to the latest technology to help a myriad of industries get back to work safely. The current guidelines for COVID-19 are specific and require the know-how of an established healthcare provider with comprehensive, turn-key, end-to-end coverage capabilities. We offer:
- COVID-19 screening
- Easy-to-use screening app
- COVID-19 swab testing
- Symptom monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provision, education and insurance of compliant usage
- Monitoring physical distancing
- Enhanced options for monitoring COVID-19-positive individuals
- COVID Vaccination and Booster Shots on location
- Program overseen by physicians and pharmacists with access to the latest science and compliant with all CDC recommendations
- Comprehensive network across the State of California
- Enhanced options for monitoring COVID-19-positive cast and crew, ensuring proper treatment and safely returning them to the set
- Staffed by EMTs trained and equipped for BLS response as well as COVID-19 compliance
Highly skilled with low overhead, our medics deliver quality medical care and COVID-19 oversight to help you keep your set safe and affordable.
We have been in the industry since 2020.