In January 2010, Ren-Mar Studios was bought by RED Digital Cinema Camera
Company. The complex was renamed "RED Studios Hollywood".
From “The Golden Age of Television” to “The Golden Girls”, from MTV to the WB, from “High Noon” to “True Blood”, RED Studios Hollywood continues to provide a Home in the Heart of Hollywood for today’s future classics.
RED Studios Hollywood Current Productions
- Five completely remodeled, fully air conditioned stages
- 24 hour, 1 day access
- Full television production facilities available
- Tech and lighting booths on stage
- Audience rated
- Stage managers
- 24 hour security
- On-lot commissary and catering facilities
- First class dressing room and make-up facilities
- Furnished production and executive offices with broadband technology. High speed internet and telecommunication available
- 24 hour lighting, grip and expendable supply shop
- Rehearsal studios
- Convenient parking
- Daily trash removal
Formerly Ren-Mar Studios and Desilu Studios Cahuenga, (1953-1974) Ren-Mar Studios has been home to some of the best known and loved television series, feature films entertainment events of the last half century. From "I Love Lucy" to "Seinfeld" to "The Practice"; from "High Noon" to "Terminator II" to "Looney Tunes, The Movie", Ren-Mar has been serving the needs of the film and television community with professionalism and style.
RED Studios Hollywood began its Hollywood life as Metro Pictures Back Lot #3 in 1915.